Man it’s been a long time since I posted here. Company is going great. It’ll probably be a few more months until I can really say anything, though.
I’ve decided to keep up a list of the various software packages and other projects where SlimDX is used. This used to live on our wiki, but that was killed off a long time ago. I’ve also been somewhat cagey about what games are built on SlimDX, but I may as well make the listing public. Can’t think of a good reason not to. If I’m missing anything, please feel free to post a comment or drop me an email.
These are in no particular order. All of them are for Windows platforms.
- Spiderman: Web of Shadows — The initial launcher is SlimDX-driven.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed — The initial launcher is SlimDX-driven.
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising — The mission editor uses SlimDX.
- 2XL Supercross — The initial launcher uses SlimDX.
- AI War — Built on SlimDX.
- Zipper Interactive — Tools are written using SlimDX.
- Ventuz — Presentation and broadcast software is built on top of SlimDX.
- LizardTech — Uses SlimDX for their visualization software. We’ve also consulted for them and they’ve donated the D3D9 WPF sample back to us.
- vvvv — Uses SlimDX for graphics and sound.
- Visions — Uses SlimDX for its 3D visuals.
- SMS-Timing — These guys use it for something related to race car software.
- Axiom3D — the DX based rendering engine uses SlimDX.