Rock concerts are famous for deafening people, but how many can blind the crowd? I’ve finally figured out how to rectify this oversight.
You will need:
* A guitar.
* A drill.
* Laser modules.
* A battery. Cell phone/camera batteries are a promising option.
1) Drill holes in guitar where you want lasers. Drill holes the size of the laser module you got.
2) Put the battery somewhere, probably where the rest of the electronics are.
3) Maybe put a switch in?
4) Wire it up somehow. It’s probably easiest if you put the lasers in your Strat pickguard, thus pointing directly at the audience.
5) You now have a guitar with freaking LASERS in it.